We’re pleased to announce the practice will re-open Monday, May 18th. We’d like to outline a few (temporary) changes to your visit, and other measures in place to help assure your safety, and that of our team members and their families.
- Our opening will be phased, starting with a reduced number of appointments and fewer services. This give us more time to sanitize and disinfect rooms between patients, limits the equipment involved in early weeks, and gives more control over the daily work flow so we can address the inevitable hiccups of this “new normal.” We hope this slow and steady approach will facilitate a safe, smooth re-opening.
- Phase 1.Dr. Cox will begin on May 18th with neuromodulator (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Jeuveau) and filler visits only. On June 1st our aestheticians will begin seeing patients for all services except laser hair removal.
- Phase 2. Dr. Cox will resume most services, including lasers beginning July 1st. Certain procedures with COVID unknowns or risks, including sclerotherapy, CO2 laser resurfacing and liposuction will not be performed until further notice. Laser hair removal services are also expected to resume.
- Phase 3. We’re hoping we’re back to normal operations by September 1st.
- COVID exposure query and temperature check. We will complete a query form and check your temperature before you come inside. If you don’t feel well, have a temperature, or have had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, please call to reschedule as you will not be permitted inside.
- Arrive (without make-up) 10-15 minutes early. We need extra time, and have carefully calibrated our schedule to accommodate everyone safely. Removing make-up adds time and complicates pre-procedure cleansing. Note we cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Park in a designated space and wait. We have special appointment only parking places. Look for the “Patient Appointment” signage, and follow instructions on the sign. Do not come into the building as the practice doors are locked. Our waiting room is closed. You will be escorted into the building and directly to your treatment room.
- Don’t bring family or friends. Our process and safety protocol is optimized for you. Family and friends will not be allowed inside. One parent accompanying a patient under 18, or one interpreter for non-English speaking patients is permitted with advance notice.
- Expedited check-out. Check-out will follow social distancing guidelines. Skin care products are available, but product displays and testers have been removed. If you want to use Brilliant Distinctions coupon or Aspire certificate, please redeem and bring the voucher/coupon code with you. We cannot provide special loyalty account assistance during check-out.
- Extended “hospital grade” cleaning for the entire building. We have extended in-suite medical grade cleaning to the lobby, elevator, stairwell, and common area bathrooms outside the suite. We have also hired additional personnel specifically to clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces constantly throughout the day.
- Adding surgical-grade HEPA/UVC air cleaners. With many questions about the COVID virus unanswered, we’re taking extra precautions with laser procedures and adding special air cleaners where aerosols may be produced.
- Staff health. We are monitoring our staff with daily health queries and temperature checks. Masks are required, and additional PPE is available as needed.
- Schedule changes. We have restricted services during the first few weeks, and reduced schedule density for the next few months to increase safety margins. We are exploring additional days and other ways to arrange the schedule to minimize impact on patients